Our Investment Advisory Committee sets us apart from other service providers.
The IAC’s extensive experience and deep analysis on portfolio construction and ETF selection is critical to strong performance.
Our Investment Advisory Committee is made up of former JP Morgan Australia chairman Brian Watson AO, former Australian Government Finance Minister Lindsay Tanner, and former Managing Director of Tudor Investment Corporation Mark Nicholson – some of Australia’s leading financial minds.
Learn more about the committee’s members in the “Meet the IAC” series, in which Six Park Head of Advice Partnerships Ha-Dieu Ford talks to Brian, Lindsay and Mark about their professional experience, why they decided to become involved with Six Park, and their personal passions.
You can also read about the IAC’s members below.
Brian Watson AO
Six Park Founder and Chairman of the Investment Advisory Committee. Prior to founding Six Park, Brian was a founding Member of the Board of Guardians of the Australian Government Future Fund, and served on that Board from 2006-2012. He also is the former Deputy Chairman of the Australian Government’s Innovation Australia Board.
- Brian has significant experience in investing in publicly listed equity, private equity, and real estate, as well as portfolio management.
- Served as Chairman of JP Morgan Australia until 2000 and was Managing Director of Morgan Capital Asia-Pacific, responsible for private equity investment activity in the group’s Melbourne, Tokyo and Hong Kong operations.
- JP Morgan New York 1987-99 – Global Head of Equity Capital Markets and Global Head of Private Equity.
Lindsay Tanner is a former member of the Australian Government as Minister for Finance from 2007 to 2010, and a former member of the House of Representatives for Melbourne from 1993 to 2010.
- Special Adviser to financial firm Lazard Australia
- Non-executive director of Virgin Australia International
- Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow at Victoria University
- Former Chairman of the Essendon Football Club.
Mark Nicholson is a former Managing Director of global investment firm Tudor Investment Corporation who has also worked in senior roles at the World Bank.
- Former Managing Director, Tudor Investment Corporation
- Former Co-Chief Investment Officer, Investment Department, World Bank
- Finance and Investment Committee member, Berry Street Victoria
- Chair, Investment Committee, R G Withers Trustees