Six Park’s sustainable portfolios help you invest in a more sustainable future.
Our sustainable portfolios feature:
✔ Sustainable ETFs selected by Six Park’s expert Investment Advisory Committee
✔ Very low underlying costs from issuers
✔ High-quality global investment diversification
How it works
Take the free assessment
Take our short online assessment so we can understand your risk profile and how long you plan to invest. We will then recommend an appropriate investment strategy for you. You can choose between our standard or sustainable portfolios.
Fund your account
We set up your cash management and brokerage accounts. Add money to your account and when your balance is $5,000 or more, we invest your money in carefully selected exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
We provide regular reporting, reviews and rebalancing, which keeps your investments on track. You can monitor your portfolio 24/7 on your computer or mobile, and we also offer support online or on the phone.
How we’ve crafted our sustainable portfolios
At Six Park, we understand that many investors want the option to choose more sustainable investments. Six Park’s Investment Advisory Committee has analysed the many exchange-traded funds (ETFs) available in Australia, and recommended what it believes are the best ETFs for investing in more sustainable companies while providing low-cost, high-quality diversification and transparency over their investment philosophies.
The sustainable ETFs that have been chosen for our portfolios are:
E200 by State Street (S&P/ASX200 ESG fund)
- A sustainable alternative to Australia’s flagship benchmark – the S&P/ASX200 Index.
- E200 is focused on Australian companies with strong ESG characteristics, while also removing companies interacting with tobacco and controversial weapons, and companies that generate 5% or more of their revenue from thermal coal.
- E200 provides improved ESG characteristics while achieving a risk and return profile comparable to the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
- E200’s ESG scoring is recognised as one of the most advanced methodologies, drawing upon 20 years of experience analysing sustainability’s impact on a company’s long-term value creation.
- E200 will replace STW in Six Park’s sustainable portfolios.
VESG by Vanguard (Ethically Conscious International Shares Index)
- VESG seeks to track the return of the FTSE Developed ex Australia Choice Index (with net dividends reinvested).
- VESG provides unhedged exposure to many of the world’s largest companies listed in major developed countries, offering low-cost access to a broadly diversified range of securities.
- VESG excludes companies with significant business activities involving fossil fuels, nuclear power, alcohol, tobacco, gambling, weapons, adult entertainment and a conduct related screen based on severe controversies.
- VESG will replace VGS in our sustainable portfolios.
HETH by Betashares (Global Sustainability Leaders Currency Hedged)
- HETH seeks to track the performance of an index (before fees and expenses) that includes a portfolio of large global stocks identified as “climate leaders” that have also passed screens to exclude companies with direct or significant indirect exposure to fossil fuels or engaged in activities deemed inconsistent with responsible investment considerations.
- HETH invests in ex-Australia “climate leaders” (top 1/3rd in terms of carbon efficiency in their industry) that have also passed screens to exclude companies with significant exposure to fossil fuels or engaged in activities deemed inconsistent with responsible investment considerations (gambling, pornography, tobacco, armaments, alcohol, junk foods, human rights violations, gender discrimination)
- HETH combines positive climate leadership criteria with a broad set of ESG screens, offering investors a true-to-label ethical investment solution.
- HETH is currency-hedged to the Australian dollar, which seeks to minimise the effect of currency fluctuations on returns.
- HETH will replace VGAD in our sustainable portfolios.
The process for setting up a sustainable portfolio is simple. Click “Get started” and take the online assessment. We’ll provide an investment recommendation and you tell us whether you’d like a standard or sustainable portfolio. Our minimum investment is $5,000 and fees start from as little as $9.95 a month.